In addition to the added features listed below, this sun shirt adds personal meaning and support directly to my heart horse, Nimeesha. She has been the inspiration behind everything hahaWHATEVER. When you wear this shirt, please know you are supporting my quest to help her and hopefully other horse owners! The colors represent the following:
- Pink Rose' for Equine Cancer Awareness.
- In the months spent trying to find a diagnosis, watching the tumor around her eye grow and just feeling helpless, I realized that very little specific focus has been dedicated to researching and understanding different forms of Equine Cancer. Please ask to have labs run on any tumor that is removed even if it is assumed to be standard and trust your gut! The tumors removed on Nimeesha's 3rd eyelid were thought to be squamous cell carcinoma (SCC). You can't go back and change the past, but I wonder if labs had been run showing it wasn't SCC if we would be in a better position now?
- Navy Blue stands for Strength that will be needed to fight this crazy battle Nimeesha is now facing.
OK, let's move onto something better and talk about features of this super soft, 'feels like butter', athletic shirt!
- Comfort and cool Nylon 74% Spandex 26%
- Vented under arms to keep the air moving
- Lightweight fabric 160g
- Vents along the shoulders for even extra cooling
- Silhouette panels extended around to the back to enhance the figure flattering effect
The feedback regarding these sun shirts has been amazing and always offer a money back Golden Rule refund or exchange if sizing adjustments are needed. Updated pictures will be coming as this is a new product, but for now I'm keeping it real!
Take care and thank you for your support!
Founder, hahaWHATEVER LLC